It was done by my brother, sometimes he draws pictures and like I said, I would give it life or shape it. It will look like a frog, with bulging eyes with a cherry-shaped body.
- Wire (can be any color for the body, white for the eyes, black for the mouth and pupils)
- Crochet lace (to create a life)
- Thread needle (to sew all pieces)
- Filling (if we want to give it life, it must be filled)
- Scissors (of course for cutting the threads)
- Point marker (This is always useful if you know where it is)
A loop (if you don’t know how a loop is started, I can’t help you)
Magic ring (it is not really magic, but you can replace it with 2 chains and work on the first chain which I find better)
To decrease (invisible is the best, I wish I could be invisible too)
Boost (something really simple again)
Step 1: body
Body (primary color)
- 1: 8 loop magic ring
- 2: increase around
- 3: around “loop and increase”
- 4: “2 loops and increase
- 5: loop around the previous rings
- 6: “4 simple points, reduction” 5 times 2 simple points
- 7-16: loop
- 17: “2 drop stitches” 3 last stitches
- 18: around “noose, reduction”
- * Filling *
- 19: decrement around
- Decrease 20: 2 more times (5)
Finish and close.
Step 2: arms and legs
Arms and legs
- 1: 6 simple slip knot magic ring (6)
- 2: “Noose, increase in noose” (9)
- 2-6: rope around (9)
Make 2 of these arms and 4 for the legs in total.
Step 3: the eyes
- 2 eyes
- 1: 6 magic loops
- 2: around “slip knot, increase”
- 3-6: rope
- 2 white
- -4 channels
- -4 throughout science
- -1. Back to the chain, 3 loops, then another loop for 1 loop in the chain.
- Step 4: Put it all together
- 1- Sew the legs to the ring in front of the 5th ring on the body.
- 2- Sew the arms halfway down the body.
- 3- Sew the white eyes and the black pupils, I made a short eye, but you can do what you want.
- 4- Sew the eyes just above the head.
- 5- Sew the face and the V-shaped face is really nice, it is also the way my brother always draws.